Technical Support Representative
- Modify SQL queries to extract relevant data from clients’ databases.
- Provide friendly and effective support for issues, problems and functional questions posed by customers, while: a) effectively triaging and setting appropriate customer expectations; b)thoroughly and concisely documenting interaction, and c) utilizing appropriate customer service skills, as business needs dictate
- Connect with clients to gather all the information required to setup new accounts/campaigns and implement the same.
- Prioritize and manage all open requests to ensure that they are resolved accurately and in timely manner within predefined SLAs.
- Create documentation on resolution, which would enable new resources to adapt/learn quickly.
- Help team members to resolve issues/requests efficiently.
- Responsible for multiple projects or tasks showing ownership and accountability.
- Establish and maintain a good relationship with clients.
- Perform other related tasks and duties when required.
- Provide on-call support to ensure urgent client requests are addressed and resolved within predefined SLAs.
- Provide support on a rotational shift basis, as needed.
Required Skills and Experience
- Post-secondary education in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems,Information Technology, or related field or equivalent experience.
- Must have 2+ years of experience in IT Industry ideally in technical customer support environment preferably with experience working with SaaS and cloud-based solutions.
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite, including Excel and Access. (Advanced Excel Skill an Asset.)
- Proven customer service and problem solving skills, providing remote support services.
- A proven track record of exceptional customer service skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems with a sense of ownership, enthusiasm and innovation.
- Highly organized, self-motivated, customer oriented and able to work within a team.
- Excellent command of the English Language both written and verbal a must.
- Any operational knowledge of the various Practice Management / Electronic Medical Record systems would be a bonus.
- Experience with relational databases would be an asset.
- Integration / Implementations experience in ETL of CSV / Data Base systems would be an asset.
- Experience with HL7 protocols including but not limited to ADT, SIU, and ORM would be an asset.
- Familiarity with Salesforce customer service tool is a plus.
- Experience in Healthcare Industry is a plus.
Email for Details: email@example.com